Techniques which can be taught and trained using the TruMan Trauma X include chest tube insertion, needle decompression, CPR, airway management, needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy, percutaneous tracheostomy and difficult airway management.
Lifelike training in advanced airway management skills, intubation, ventilation, CPR and emergency surgical procedures for life threatening trauma situations. Anatomically correct simulated human torso and AirSim airway facilitate training in tracheostomy, needle & surgical cricothyroidotomy, chest tube insertion, needle decompression of tension pneumothorax and more.
- Anatomically correct oral and nasopharyngeal AirSim® airway designed using CT DICOM data taken from human patient
- Observable jugular vein distension in neck
- Removable larynx with palpable tracheal rings and replaceable larynx membrane inserts
- Realistic feel of all thoracic palpable landmarks including tracheal deviation
- Cavity for optional liquids to simulate haemothorax or pleural effusion
- Air may be introduced to create tension pneumothorax on either side; successful needle insertion audibly releases air
- Full head tilt, chin lift and jaw thrust
- Chest structure has lifelike recoil during compressions, accurate representation of rise and fall during ventilation
- Inflatable tongue to simulate normal lingual tension, tongue edema or anaphylactic reaction
- Realistic look and feel of tissues representing skin, fat and muscle
Medical Procedure Training:
- Chest tube insertion including surgical incision, blunt dissection, pleural perforation and finger sweep
- Needle decompression of tension pneumothorax
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Full use of supraglottic devices
- Endotracheal intubation with direct laryngoscopy
- Combitube insertion
- Nasogastric tube insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation (BVM)
- Single lung isolation techniques
- 1 Carrier case
- 1 USB pen drive user manual
- 1 Bottle of TruCorp® lubrication
- 2 Needle decompression inserts (as supplied on the manikin)
- 2 Chest tube inserts (as supplied on the manikin)
- 1 Wraparound neck skin (as supplied on the manikin)
- 5 Larynx inserts (1 as supplied on the manikin and 4 spare)
Advanced Trauma Manikin for Training in Lifesaving Techniques
High quality, realism and longevity make TruMan Trauma X the best ALS training manikin for medical professionals to practice lifesaving techniques and improve patient safety. Thoughtful design ensures a realistic experience and time efficient setup and operation in a busy teaching setting.
ALS Manikin with Patient Monitor Simulator
TruMan Trauma X can be used along with our TruMonitor patient monitor simulator app to integrate clinical decision-making with medical procedure training.
TruMonitor is easy to set up and use, works on iOS and Andoid smartphones and tablets, and comes with a free 21-day trial.
AIRSIM® AIRWAY FOR REALISTIC PRACTICE OF AIRWAY MANAGEMENT AND VENTILATION IN EMERGENCIES
TruCorp’s innovative AirSim® airway is a visually accurate, anatomically correct and extremely durable. The AirSim® airway is certified to practice over 20,000 intubation cycles and backed by a 5-year warranty. The AirSim® nasal passage has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim® airway and provides an anatomically correct nasal cavity with important landmarks such as the turbinates clearly defined. An inflatable tongue with lifelike size and texture simulates edema for training in obstructed airway management.