Airway Management Trainer Head for Intubation & Examination Practice
TruCorp® AirSim® features a uniquely constructed airway for realistic feedback during airway management procedures. Visually and anatomically correct, the nasal cavity and airway include important internal landmarks for training in nasotracheal intubation and nasally directed fiber optic examination.
The AirSim® nasal passage was developed to provide an anatomically correct nasal cavity including important landmarks such as the turbinates for a realistic training experience in nasal intubation procedures. True to life neck tilt, jaw thrust and chin facilitate practice in bag-valve-mask ventilation techniques.
ENDOTRACHEAL, OROTRACHEAL & NASOTRACHEAL INTUBATION TRAINING
The TruCorp AirSim intubation head is ideal for practicing Combi tube insertion, naso-gastric tube insertion and the full range of supraglottic device insertion including nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal airways.
DURABLE AIRWAY TRAINER FOR TEACHING
This model withstands continuous and repeated use in medical procedure training, making it ideal for a classroom setting.
- Innovative AirSim® airway and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in airway and nasal passage
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate edema
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional difficult airways available for more advanced training
Medical Procedure Training:
- Single naso-tracheal intubation
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Fibre optic examination
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Combi tube insertion
- Naso gastric tube insertion techniques
- Single lung isolation techniques
- 1 Carrier case
- 1 USB pen drive user manual
- 1 Bottle of TruCorp® lubrication
- 3 Adult lung bags