Warranty service will be performed within 15 working days from receipt of product to correct all functional defects in materials and the operation of the unit. Ship the product pre-paid to the location below: Call for a Return Authorization Number before sending any items for warranty and/or non-warranty repair.
For Warranty repair of:
- Push-To-Set regulators ten years from date of delivery
- Other regulators (ISU, CVR, Thoracic, SFF) five years from date of delivery
- 7700 Series flowmeters five years from date of delivery (one year on the 0-1 LPM & 0-200 CCM Flowmeter)
- DurO2 Regulators have either a two year or five year warranty from date of delivery, depending on the type of unit.
- Chrome plated gas regulators three years from date of delivery
Ship to: Ohio Medical Corporation, 1111 Lakeside Drive, Gurnee, IL 60031 - 1-866-549-6446
For non-warranty repair of all products, service will be completed within 20 working days from receipt of product, subject to parts availability. Prior to sending in any items for warranty and/or non-warranty repair, please call for a return authorization number and provide your purchase order number.
For non-warranty repair of:
- Suction and Oxygen Therapy products (including oxygen and medical air regulators)
Ship to: Ohio Medical Corporation, 1111 Lakeside Drive, Gurnee, IL 60031, 1-866-549-6446