Similar in shape to the Thomas Tube Holder, a larger opening allows the Thomas Select Tube Holder to accommodate a wider range of Supraglottic Airway Devices (SGAs), Laryngeal Masks (LMAs) and endotracheal (ET) tubes. Combined with a push-screw mechanism tubes can be secured in a fast and efficient manner.
Accommodates tube sizes
- = 6.5 mm (Inner Diameter) to 42 mm (Outer Diameter)
Large mouthpiece surface area
- Accommodates patients with removed dentures or facial trauma
- Large opening allow for view of patient's mouth and lip colour
- Easy access for suctioning and other oral care needs
Wide Head Strap
- Hook and loop padded strap provides secure and comfortable fit; even when wet
Pliable Bit Block
- Unique construction to prevent the patient from biting or pinching the tube and restricting airflow. Pliable material to protect the teeth and gums.
- Designed in compliance with EN 1789:2007, Standard specification for medical vehicles and their equipment - Road ambulances.
- REACH compliant
- Not to be used on children less than 8 years old
- Non sterile
- Disposable - for single use of no more than 24 hours