The T.A.L.O.N. 7-Site Intraosseous (IO) Starter Set is the first and only 100% compliant kit of convenience that enables providers access to any of the seven standard IO sites. The set equips the provider with the additional components necessary to gain IO vascular access, verify placement, and secure the device in the sternum or one of the six peripheral sites in a single, compact and ruggedized package.
T.A.L.O.N. (Tactically Advanced Lifesaving IO Needle) is the first and only FDA-cleared manual IO device with 7-site access: sternum, bilateral proximal humerus, bilateral proximal tibia, and bilateral distal tibia. A single needle set provides IO access—there are no powered tools or multiple needles necessary and no special removal tool is required. Simple step-by-step instructions and minimal insertion pressure is required to ensure that combat lifesavers and medics can use the needle set effectively with proper training.
The needle allows providers rapid and accurate IO access to all seven sites. The T.A.L.O.N. delivers life-saving fluids and medications rapidly and accurately for casualty resuscitation.
The set includes: T.A.L.O.N. 7-Site IO needle set w/sternal site locator/stabilizer, peripheral site stabilizer, saline flush, prep pads and complete instructions for use in a tamper evident resealable bag.
7-Site IO Vascular Access
Simple Delivery of life-saving fluids and medication
- Access to any IO site with one manual device
- No need for additional devices, multiple needles or special removal tools
- Meets CoTCCC recommendations for IO devices
- First and only FDA-cleared manual IO device with 7-site access:
- Bilateral proximal humerus
- Bilateral proximal tibia
- Bilateral distal tibia
- Delivers fluids and medications rapidly and safely
- NSN: 6515-01-668-3476
- PN: 80-081
- FDA Listed / UDI Compliant
- 3 Year shelf life
* Unit Dimensions
- Packaged: 10.0”W x 7.0”H x 1.25”D
* Unit Weight: 4.8oz
- 100% TAA Compliant
- 100% USA Sourced, Manufactured and Assembled