The Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe is effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant (1:10 Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Cleans and disinfects in one step
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.