The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes-even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control Station provides bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. The Station includes a clear wall mounted storage case equipped with eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained in an easy-to-open carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties. Designed to be mounted on a wall at a designated location or to be co-located with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs), the NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Station provides publically accessible medical supplies to control major bleeding.
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection. It also contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design of the storage case allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. The internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack and the exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
The NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Stations are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced OTC.
The Basic version of the NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Station provides 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages to put into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic Public Access Bleeding Control Station with each of the 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches also containing the added capability of treating penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED OTC:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Public Access Bleeding Control Station with each of the 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes easy-to-open carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- The rugged wall mounted storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Stations are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced OTC care configurations