Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator with the Philips DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, provides industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities, superb diagnostic measurements, proven resuscitation therapies and CPR guidance.
Features of this MRx model (M3536A):
- Patient ready with all accessories
- 1 Year Warranty
The Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator for EMS (M3536A) and for Hospital use (M3535A) can be configured with options such as 3-lead or 12-lead ECG, AED function, QCPR for CPR Coaching, Non-Invasive Pacing, SpO2 Pulse Oximetry, NiBP, End Tidal CO2 using Microstream Technology, Bluetooth and Wireless communication, and other options to fit your needs.
Included with MRx Defibrillator Purchase:
- Philips MRx Defibrillator
- Philips Therapy Cable for Defibrillation and Pacing
- Test Load
- 1 Set of Adult Smart Pads
- Printer with paper
- A/C Power supply with Hospital Grade Cord
- Recertified Battery
- Biomed Report with 1 Year Full Warranty
- Accessories and Supplies needed to begin operation