The Comfort Soft Plus® CO2/O2 Cannulas w/ Reflective Luer from Westmed utilizes a Nasal/Oral design to capture exhalations from both the nose and the mouth. The bifurcated Nasal design provides oxygen through one nostril while capturing CO2 through the other.
A Waveform You Can Trust.
Optimize capnography monitoring during sedation with the next generation of gas sampling solutions from Westmed. Featuring an advanced design, Westmed capnography sampling devices minimize dead space that can cause waveform artifact. The result is a clean, accurate and immediate representation of the capnogram, and the utmost confidence in determining patient respiratory status.
Westmed provides a comprehensive range of adult and pediatric capnography solutions, including gas sampling cannulas with bifurcated nasal prongs, which simultaneously deliver supplemental O2, and capture CO2 samples. In addition, a specially designed Oral/Nasal cannula facilitates those patients who breathe through the mouth.
Westmed Invented Soft.
A pioneer in the design and development of single-use nasal cannulas, Westmed formulated Comfort Soft Plus®, a unique, proprietary elastomeric polymer that virtually eliminates the ear and facial ulcers often associated with rigid PVC (polyvinylchloride) nasal cannulas. Today, all Westmed gas sampling cannulas and face masks are produced with Comfort Soft Plus® to assure the highest level of care and comfort in capnography monitoring.
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced design minimizes dead space in the sampling line, resulting in a waveform that produces a clear and accurate capnogram
- Manufactured with Comfort Soft Plus® tubing, which is becoming a standard of care worldwide
- The unique filtration system prevents moisture from entering the line and infiltrating the monitor
- Multiple models, designs and custom configurations available:
- Bifurcated O2 & CO2 prongs
- Oral/Nasal design for mouth-breathers
- Not made with DEHP