The MERET G2 PRO Grab 2 Go Quick Aid System is the perfect BLS bag for the first responder who wants a small but very organized solution for their equipment. As a miniature version of the popular OMNI PRO, the G2 PRO offers the same customizability but in a smaller briefcase style design. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, and the versatility to modify to your requirements, the G2 PRO delivers a customizable and organized solution to rapidly access your equipment.
Constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin that’s designed to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens, this infection control response bag is perfect for EMT’s, businesses, school nurses, or any professional that needs a smaller, organized response bag. The G2 PRO’s internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative mini-SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to TS2 Ready DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. An outer zippered pocket provides organization for pens, phones, or any other smaller items you would typically carry in your personal briefcase.
Using OneView technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing access to all compartments without moving the bag. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed and can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight handles.
The G2 PRO is available in infection control black, constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and is designed to be easily cleaned to remove blood borne pathogens. Supplies shown in images are not included.
- Compact, organized response bag
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- TS2 Ready for 2 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 6 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using mini SLIDERS System
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Outer zippered pocket for personal items
- All compartments have air dry capability
Product Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 6"
Product Weight: 4lbs 3oz standard infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty