WHEN SECONDS COUNT, YOU NEED A TOURNIQUET THAT IS EASY TO APPLY, AND EASY TO LEARN EVEN FOR NON-MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
MATResponderTM is the newest tourniquet from Pyng Medical. Developed for first responders and based on an award-winning design, MATResponder can be quickly applied in the field to all limbs (with one hand, if necessary), and features a mechanical system to provide safe compression in controlled increments.
MATRESPONDER: PYNG MEDICAL’S NEXT GENERATION TOURNIQUET
MATResponder is Pyng Medical’s second generation tourniquet designed for first responders and Emergency Medical Services (EMS), replacing the original E-MAT product. MATResponder is based on the award-winning design of the MAT® tourniquet, which was originally developed for the US Department of Defense. Awards for MAT include the IDSA’s Gold Award for Best Medical Product Design of 2006, Design of the Decade in 2010 (Silver), and 2007 INDEX Award for best medical product in the world (Finalist).
7 REASONS TO CHOOSE MATRESPONDER:
- 100% blood flow occlusion in 30 seconds (as measured by Doppler, BP and Oximeter sensors.
- Safe compression. Can be applied in small, controlled increments and easily released.
- One hand application. Easy to use and learn for all levels of medical and non-medical personnel.
- Multi-purpose application to arms, legs and trapped limbs.
- Secure. Mechanical advantage tourniquet system ensures that MATResponder does not slip or loosen.
- Light weight, compact design.
- Durable. Operates in extreme conditions, such as mud, water and sand submersion, extreme cold, ice-encrustment and hard surface (concrete) impact.
THE MATRESPONDER CLINICAL ADVANTAGE:
- In three independent studies by the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps that compared tourniquet products and methodologies, MAT® performance was ranked first for stopping blood flow.
- Awards for MAT include: IDSA’s Gold Award for Best Medical Product Design of 2006, silver for Design of a Decade in 2010, and finalist for the 2007 INDEX Award for best medical product in the world.
In emergency situations, MATResponder quickly works to stop moderate to severe extremity blood-loss, even to trapped limbs. When natural or man-made disasters occur and resources are tight, MATResponder can be applied quickly and efficiently, allowing you to asses other injuries or treat other patients.