The ELK is a compact, battery powered lifting cushion.
If someone falls over they can shuffle to the cushion, The ELK can be at the end of the day. Once the lift is complete, the ELK can be deflated, folded up and stored away tidily.
- Designed to be used with the help of a carer the ELK emergency lifting cushion can be used in the tightest of spaces.
- Lifts up to 980 lbs (450 kg)
- Portable - weighs just 8lbs and folds up for easy carrying
- Applicable for any age
- Simple to use
- Minimizing moving and handling risk - protects carers’ backs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Airflo controlled
Can I leave the battery on charge all the time?
Yes, and we recommend you do. The Airflo Plus may remain continuously on charge when not in use as the batteries cannot be overcharged.
Can I over inflate my lifting cushion?
No. The Airflo Plus will stop once full pressure is realized.
What happens if I get a puncture?
The incidences of puncture are rare. If a puncture does occur, then only the section of cushion with the damage would be affected - the remaining three will still operate. The lifting cushion will not burst like a balloon and there is no risk of injury to the patient from a rapid descent. If the puncture is small, then the cushion would still work though there would be an audible leak. Punctures cannot be repaired due to the pressure and load and damaged units have to be replaced.