The Life Support Products series of all-brass body oxygen pressure regulators provides enhanced safety features and a greater number of flow selections for the EMS professional.
The uni-body construction is designed to strengthen the regulator, minimize potential leak paths, and prevent breakage of the yoke cylinder connection assembly. For additional safety, inlet filters provide gas filtration down to 20 microns. Standard LSP regulators have a 5-year warranty.
LSP regulators offer 12 flow positions … more flow selections than ever before. Equipped with up to two DISS check valves, LSP regulators provide regulated pressure and flow for the operation of two demand valves, or one demand valve and one aspirator, or any pneumatically-powered ventilator. A DISS or hose barb adjustable flow outlet permits attachment of a disposable mask, cannula, or bag mask device. All three outlet configurations may be operated simultaneously.
- Uni-body construction designed to prevent yoke breakage and regulator leakage, and provide complete protection to the constant flow selector knob
- Nickel-plated brass body is fire resistant and able to withstand corrosive materials, the marine environment, and harsh weather conditions
- Sintered bronze high-pressure inlet filter for enhanced protection against contamination
- Compact break-resistant low profile contents gauge
- Large easy to read flow rate numbers
- Two body designs: yoke inlet for small cylinders, and nut and nipple inlet for large cylinders
- Hose barb or DISS outlet connection for oxygen supply to patient
- 10-year warranty on Rhino regulators, with patented protective shroud
Supply Pressure: 500 to 2200 psi
Outlet Pressure: High flow outlets: 40 to 60 psi at 500 to 2200 psi inlet pressure
Flow Capacity: High flow outlets: 125 lpm minimum single or combined flow with 500 psi inlet pressure
Constant flow outlet selections:
0-15 lpm: 0, .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15
0-25 lpm: 0, .5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25
Filter: 25 micron sintered bronze
Safety Relief Pressure: 75-125 psi
Operating Temperature: -30° F to 125° F
Storage Temperature: -20° F to 120° F
Materials: Body - nickel-plated brass; knob - anodized aluminum; outlets - nickel-plated brass; internal parts - brass, stainless steel, Viton®, silicon, and Teflon®
All LSP brass oxygen regulators are laser-engraved with the LSP logo, model number, date code and bar code to assist in preventing loss and tracking for routine maintenance.