The Laerdal Resusci® Baby QCPR sets a new standard for high quality infant CPR training. The new feedback devices provide learners with clear feedback on how to improve their performance, the opportunity to improve competency through debriefing, new possibilities to coach even more effectively and to save and analyze training records. Use Resusci Baby® QCPR and SkillGuide for real time and single session feedback or with SimPad SkillReporter for detailed feedback.
QCPR Technology is utilized to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time.
This enables you to:
- More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
- Train in the environment of your choice
- Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
- Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
Resusci Baby QCPR provides detailed real-time and summative information when used with feedback devices. The detailed feedback and debriefing functionalities enable students to learn and improve CPR performance better than ever before.
Realistic anatomy ensures a learner performs correct head tilt, chin lift and experiences appropriate chest resistance and chest rise. A sensor indicates correct hand placement.
Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth) and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation techniques.
Resusci Baby QCPR is fully compliant with the AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- Airway occlusion (head tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust)
- Realistic chest rise and fall
- Debriefing through recorded events
- Quick Review of CPR performance
Blood Pressure / Pulses
- Brachial pulses (pulse bulb)
- Mouth-to-mouth ventilations
- Ventilations with face shield
- Ventilations with pocket mask
- Ventilation with bag-valve-mask
The following features are available when used with feedback devices SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter or SkillGuide:
- Ventilation measurement and feedback
- Chest compressions
- Compression measurement and feedback
- Detailed CPR evaluation (Not available with SkillGuide)
- Compression counter (Not available with SkillGuide)
- Complete release feedback