First responders, nursing homes and health care facilities around the country are adding the Check Health Care Blanket Warmer to their patient care equipment list. First responders use this on trauma victims, especially those suffering from hypothermia. Blanket Warmer can be plugged into any 110v wall outlet or 12v vehicle cigarette outlet. When plugged into the vehicle's 12v power outlet through a supplied 6' power cord (sold separately) or to 110v outlet power, the Blanket Warmer heaters operate at 130 degrees which keep blankets at a consistent temperature indefinitely, always ready for an emergency! The power cord has a quick release connector so the blanket warmer is portable on the scene, keeping blankets warm until ready for use.
DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER SUPPLY - SELECT POWER ACCESSORIES FROM DROPDOWN
- Made of 1000 Denier Nylon with Dupont Thermoloft insulation
- 3 different sizes available.
- Thermostat controlled heating elements (top and bottom)
- Blanket Warmer interior maintains a safe, consistent temperature
- Heating elements operating temperature, 130 degrees
- 4.5 Amps power consumption
- Weight: 3 - 4.3 lbs
Various power options:
- 6' cord, 12 volt DC car adapter with quick release connector (optional)
- 10 v AC power supply for indoor use, UL & CE listed (optional)