The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED raises the bar in AED technology to make lifesaving faster and easier for first responders. Compact and light in weight, this rugged-designed AED reduces deployment time for quicker therapy delivery. The FR3 powers on automatically when the carry case is opened and comes with pre-connected, pouchless SMART Pads III that are ready to peel, making placement quick and easy. The FR3 delivers Quick Shock technology for speedier shock delivery and reduced CPR interruption.
The FR3 also includes features that make it easier to use in stressful environments, including a bright, high-resolution LCD display for easy viewing, bilingual configuration option, CPR metronome for consistent chest compressions, and a ready-for-use green light indicator for easy confirmation that the AED is ready. The FR3 also performs automated daily, weekly, and monthly self tests, including pads integrity, for increased confidence in reliability on demand.
The FR3 uses SMART Pads III Technology, which uses the same electrode pad for adults and children, with an infant/child key to decrease defibrillation therapy. SMART Pads III are also compatible with the FR2 for easier standardization for your program.
- Size: 2.7"H x 5.3"W x 8.7"D (6.9 cm x 13.5 cm x 22.1 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz (1.6 kg) with FR3 standard battery installed
- Sealing: Meets IEC529 class IP55 with battery installed
- Temperature: Operating/standby: 32°û122°F (0°û 50°C)
- Altitude: 0 û15,000 feet (0 û4,572 meters)
- Shock/drop: Meets MIL-STD-810F 516.4, Procedure IV
- Abuse tolerance: (After a ibe-meter drop to any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode)
- Vibration: Meets MIL-STD-810F 514.5 C-17
- Defibrillator Waveform: SMART biphasic Truncated Exponential waveform parameters adjust as a function of patient impedance. Adult nominal peak current 32A (150J into a 50 ohm load); pediatric nominal peak current 19A (50J into a 50 ohm load) using optional Infant/Child Key
- Defibrillator Shock delivery: Via defibrillator pads placed in the anterior-anterior (Lead II) position for adults; anterior-posterior position for infants and children under 55 lbs (25 kg) or 8 years old
- Defibrillator Controls: On/Off button, shock button, option buttons. Auto-On feature, when used with the optional FR3 carry case, enables FR3 to power up when case lid is opened
- Defibrillator Indicators: High-resolution color LCD, beeper, voice prompts, tones and chirps, audio speaker, connector socket, ready light, shock button
- Defibrillator Advanced Mode: Configurable using optional HeartStart Configure software
- ECG Display Screen: LCD color display, 320 x 240 pixels. 2.8" x 2.1" (7.2 cm x 5.4 cm)
- ECG Bandwidth: 1 Hz to 30 Hz (-3dB), nominal (non-diagnostic)
- ECG Monitored Lead: Lead II using anterior-anterior adult pads placement
- Battery: 12 VDC, 4.7 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide long-life primary cells
- Battery Capacity: Typically 300 shocks or 12 hours of operating time at 77° F (25° C) when configured for monitoring after No Shock Advised (NSA)
- Battery Standby Life: 3 years minimum when stored under standby environmental conditions (battery installed)
- Battery Shelf Life: 5 years
- SMART Pads III: Disposable, multifunction defibrillation pads for adult or infant/child patients. Time-saving peel and place pads can be removed from packaging and stored in the FR3 carry case. Pads can be pre-connected to FR3, which enables testing during FR3's routine self-test.