The innovative design of the CombiCarrierII® provides emergency medical and rescue personnel with two products in one, saving valuable storage space, weight and critical budget dollars. The CombiCarrierII functions as a scoop-type stretcher minimizing patient movement with no logrolling required, and also serves as an improved extrication board during vehicle extrication situations. The concave patient surface limits lateral movement of the victim providing more secure stabilization. The split-litter design also allows for easy removal once the patient is on the ambulance cot or delivered to the emergency department should that be desired to meet the latest protocols. Built to take a beating, many of the original units are still in operation over 15 years later.
- Simple intuitive design minimizes training of all EMS, hospital and athletic training personnel
- Off-set sturdy latch is built for reliability and durability making it much easier to apply and remove the device under patient load
- Can be separated at either end or split into two halves, eliminating unnecessary patient movement and making it ideal for patients with suspected hip, pelvic and spinal injuries
- Clear center section provides unobstructed A/P view of the patient’s spine
- Seamless, high density polyethylene surface is easily cleaned and disinfected
- Quality components and no rivets, drive screws or roll pins reduces maintenance and replacement costs
- Ideal companion product to the FASPLINT FULLBODY®, FASPLINT HALFBACK® or the EVAC-U-SPLINT®
- Mattress for a complete patient transfer system
Versatile Patient Transfer Device
Catering to the needs of each patient, the CombiCarrierII may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
Auto-Lock Latch System
Simple, intuitive design minimizes training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient. Locks instantly during application. Manual release required during removal from patient.
Concave Patient Surface
Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient’s sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transfer. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
Operates like a Backboard for Vehicle Extrication
Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrierII during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included.
Continuous Head Supprt Surface
Improves neutral alignment and minimizes head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various disposable head immobilizers as well as the recently introduced durable CombiCarrierII Head Immobilizer, Model CC 3400H.
Seamless Plastic Construction
No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue