This convenient Ballistic Protection Package includes a Condor® Sentry Lightweight Plate Carrier and front and back Level III Hard Armor Plates. This package allows you be prepared for the unexpected at a price that's affordable for any budget.
The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is the update of our classic Compact Plate Carrier. Designed to have a more comfortable performance fit while holding standard plates, an emergency drag handle, quick cinch adjustments for the front and hook and loop adjustments on the shoulders, the Condor Sentry is perfect for rapid response situations.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable padded mesh shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Quick adjust cinches
- Quick release buckles
- Easy access plate pockets
- Waist Size: 30" - 46" adjustable sizing
- Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
AR500 Armor® Level III (Steel) Body Armor
Level III (Steel) body armor offers the most protection for your buck, and covers the most common threats one could encounter including nearly all Military & NATO calibers up to the threat level below:
Independently tested and rated to NIJ 0101.06 standards to defeat six (6) rounds of 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball from 51’ at 2,780 feet per second.
Level III steel body armor provides industry leading protection against "penetrator" rounds such as the 5.56 M855/SS109 - which are capable of defeating UHMWPE type level III body armor options.
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor Specifications:
- Level III rifle rated for 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 win) @ 2,780 fps
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06
- Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) in thin .26” profile
- Most independently reviewed and tested body armor in the world
- AR500 Armor® high hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Minimally invasive forming process on Multi-Curved models preserves armor integrity
- 20-Year maintenance free shelf life
- Unparalleled Multi-Hit and stand-alone performance
- Outlasts Ceramic, and Polyethylene Body Armor
- PAXCON abrasion and chemical resistant coating