Callisto is the U.K.'s No. 1 single use laryngoscope system. It has been designed to offer a true low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Single use logo clearly marked on the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use handles and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
- Timesco's green fitting Callisto LED handles have exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection at a cost low enough to justify single use. Available preloaded with button cells or for use with dry cell batteries.
- Powerful, bright LED bulb for excellent illumination with a typical output of a minimum of 11,000 lux from the LED when measured 2cm from the LED.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting compatible with green fitting disposable laryngoscope blades. Enclosed rear to reduce light from the bulb when a blade is applied.
- Low volume plastic construction to reduce cost, plastic waste and cost of disposal.
- Clearly marked as single use on the base of the handle.
- The preloaded medium (DS.3940.480.10) and the preloaded compact versions (DS.3940.460.10) are supplied with alkaline button cell batteries for convenience. They are easy to remove for quick and safe battery disposal after use. The battery expiry date is clearly marked on the back of the handle.
- The dry cell version (DS.3940.470.10) requires 2 C size dry cell batteries, not supplied with the handle.
- Metal hook bar offering exceptional strength for a single use handle.