Catalina is a leading manufacturer of high and low pressure aluminum compressed gas cylinders. Catalina’s production capacity is split evenly between its East and West coast USA facilities, which collectively supply to more than 100 countries.
Catalina’s aluminum cylinders store gases for a wide variety of applications including ultra-high purity gases for electronics manufacturing, specialty and calibration gas, industrial gas, medical oxygen, food and beverage grade CO2, SCUBA, fire & rescue, alternative fuel, and aerospace.
Catalina has been manufacturing lightweight, durable, corrosion resistant aluminum medical oxygen cylinders for over 30 years.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilitates located on the East and West coasts of USA
- All Medical Oxygen cylinders are produced from high quality North American sourced raw materials
- On-site DOT (IIA) Inspections - dimensional, visual, hydrostatic, tensile & burst testing
- Serialization - complete traceability of cylinder production batch, test reports and raw material
- Personalized customer support - technical inquiries, new product development, logistics
- Customizable colors, labels and graphics
ALL OXYGEN TANKS ARE SHIPPED UNFILLED