HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P - Public AED
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator that monitors the heartbeat of victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and provides an electrical shock to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This innovative device is extremely user friendly, and was designed for use in large public areas. The Samaritan PAD 350P features an interactive interface which allows users to easily understand what the patient needs by using visual and voice prompts. The Samaritan 350P provides prompts to instruct the rescuer when to attach the pads, when the patient should not be touched, and even when it is safe for the rescuer to touch the patient after electrical shocks are delivered.
Not only is the Samaritan 350P user friendly, it also includes self-check features that ensure the device is fully functional every week! This product has a shelf life of 4 years from the date of manufacture, which allows for huge savings compared to standard AED’s with separate battery and pad units.
How It Works:
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
1.) The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
2.) Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
3.) The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines.
Its lifesaving, pure and simple.
350P Key Differentiators
Here are the key differentiators for the samaritan 350P:
- Compact and lightweight - 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use —Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process - 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate - “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge - one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 8-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared.