EzPAP is the easy option for the prevention and treatment of atelectasis and a medical need for lung expansion therapy. When incentive spirometry alone won't open patient's airways, expand your options with EzPAP.
It makes providing positive airway pressure positively easy. Simply connect to a flow meter (wall air or O2 for enhanced FiO2), adjust 5-15 lpm, and instruct the patient to breathe normally through the mouthpiece or mask. Just a few minutes of therapy, as needed - not for hours at a time.
- Use with Mouthpiece or Mask attachment
- 22 OD patient end
- Scalloped Ambient Air Inlet
- Pressure Port with Cap
- Complete procedural kit
- Disposable manometer
- May be used with mask or mouthpiece
- Prevents inadvertent occlusion
- Permits connection to gauge tubing
- Eliminates collecting components
- Eliminates the need to carry a manometer
To purchase this product a Medical Authorization Letter must be on file. You can download the form HERE.